Carbide burs can fine machine various metal mold cavities; clean up the flash, burr and weld seam of casting, forging and welding parts; chamfer, round, groove and keyway processing of various mechanical parts; Cleaning pipes; finishing the inner hole surface of mechanical parts; craft carving of various metals and non-metals, etc. In foreign industrial countries, it has been widely used, and it is an important means to improve production efficiency and realize the mechanization of fitter. In recent years, this kind of tool has been gradually popularized and applied in my country. With the increasing number of users, it will become an essential tool for fitters and repairmen.
The main uses are:
(1) Finishing various metal mold cavities, such as shoe molds, etc.
(2) All kinds of metal and non-metal craft carving, craft gift carving.
(3) Clean the burrs, burrs and welds of castings, forgings and welding parts, such as machine foundries, shipyards, automobile factories, etc.
(4) Chamfering, rounding and groove processing of various mechanical parts, cleaning pipes, and finishing the inner hole surface of mechanical parts, such as machinery factories, repair shops, etc.
(5) Repair of the impeller runner part, such as an automobile engine factory.
Carbide burs, also known as carbide high-speed assorted milling cutters, carbide die milling cutters, etc., are used in conjunction with high-speed electric grinders or pneumatic tools. Carbide burs are widely used in machinery, automobiles, ships, chemicals, craft carving and other industrial sectors. Carbide burs can be used to process cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, hardened steel, copper and aluminum. Since the carbide rotary file is clamped on a high-speed rotating tool for manual control, the pressure and feed speed of the carbide rotary file depend on the service life and cutting effect of the tool.